Servings: 1 Serving
- ½ cup rolled oats or quick oats
- ½ cup milk of your choice
- ½ cup yoghurt or milk of your choice
- sweetener of choice as desired
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup fruit of your choice optional
- 1-2 tbsp nut butter
- 1 tbsp chia seeds or add ins of your choice
- Combine all ingredients in a lidded container or mason jar. Shake well, then refrigerate overnight. The next morning, simply stir and enjoy! If you make the recipe, don’t forget to rate it at the bottom of the post or leave a review. And if you come up with any other flavors, please do share!
*This recipe is easily vegan if you choose nondairy yogurt and milk. Options include almond, cashew, soy, rice, oat, or coconut.